What is the SWATCH Network?
This is a networking program aimed to connect students in my knitwear design program the SWATCH Studio Circle with the support and connections they need.
(If you are a yarn dyer and would like to provide yarn support, click here).
Types of Services:- Tech editing (knit)- Tech editing (crochet)- Grading- Graphic Design- Pattern Layout Design- Photography- Translation- Sample Knitting (this is NOT the same as test knitting).
The purpose of the program is to:
1) Help beginner designers and service providers in the fiber community connect and collaborate.
2) Alleviate apprehension and nervousness by acting as the middle-person and doing the small talk. Networking can be really scary for many people, but it’s REALLY important for business growth and confidence!
3) Support up-and-coming indie fibre businesses by providing them with a network of contacts.
How It Works:
1) Filll out the application form.
2) Our community manager, Jenessa, will take your application and add it to the list of service providers that students can easily access.
3) If a student is in need of a particular service and see that you’re a good fit, they’ll reach out to you!
Note: if you would like to reach out to me directly, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org