Our never-ending Knit-Along begins today; are you in?
I’m so excited for this knit-along! Though it is never-ending, we’ve got some really fantastic prizes lined up for the first 8 weeks, starting today. During this time we’ll be focusing on intentional creation for transformational impact, including daily prompts to inspire your creativity!
Just take a look at these amazing prizes:
- Project bag from Woodsy and Wild (x2!)
- Candle from Dashota
- Woods from Making Stories (x2!)
- Laine Volume #3
- Grounding by ash alberg
- Moon Clip Marker from Wolf and Faun Knits
- Project bag from Gail Mckinnon
- The Magic of Shetland Knitting Book from Krazi Knits
- Project bag from Statement Knitwear
- A skein of yarn from Yarn Over New York
- 3 balls of Cocon (Kidmohair and silk) from L’Atelier Fibre Laine
- A couple skeins of yarn from Raxor Yarns
- Indie Untangled Rhineback tote and enamel pin from Indie Untangled
- A couple skeins of yarn from Cathy Johnson
- A couple months membership to Yarn Academy from Babs Rudlin
- A skein of handspun yarn from Flora Fibres Yarn
Not to mention the giveaways that I'll be running on the Aroha Knits blog over the upcoming weeks!
This knit-along is a great way to stay motivated with the support of our community, whether you want to zoom through some quick gift knits or take some time for yourself this busy season.
If you need some more inspiration, the Giver issue of the Fibre Muse Quarterly has everything you need: articles, featurettes, patterns, and more!