I hope you are all doing well. This has been another absolutely hectic but amazing week. Many exciting things are headed your way in the future!
Today I am launching the last pattern release for the month of August... the Puaka Shawlette! This is another one-skein wonder project I designed in secret and I am so very in love with how it turned out. I hope you will to!
About the Pattern
The Puaka Shawlette (Māori for flower) is an elegant, seemingly ethereal, and delicate shawlette. A bud-like stitch pattern creates an interesting texture over the stockinette and a Japanese lace pattern borders the edge of the shawlette for a delicate finish. Wear it draped over your shoulders, or wrapped closed to the neck paired with a shawl pin, this stunning project will be sure to impress.
- Simple construction: crescent shawl, knit top-down, that uses yarn over increases every row to shape the body.
- One-skein wonder: Uses one skein of madelinetosh's tosh merino light (420 yards).
- Perfect as a transitional season accessory as we move into Fall.
- Pattern includes written and charted instructions.
- Pattern has been test knit and edited.
- Available for purchase on Ravelry and LoveKnitting for $4.99.
- Get a special 10% off discount this weekend only! Use the code PUAKA10 at checkout. Promo runs until Sunday, midnight EST!