I've got a pattern release coming out this week: Simply Familiar. This pattern combines simple and uncomplicated stitches and shapes that we all know too well in a new and interesting way. Starting out with crescent shaping over stockinette and garter, it transforms into the triangular tip over the mesh section. These stitches were chosen to emphasize the shifts in gradient yarns, but it would also work well with variegated and striped yarn or pick your two favorite colors! The increases at the edges are shaped in such a way that makes this shawl easy to wear and can thrown onto almost any outfit.
HOW TO ENTER
ON THE BLOG
(Please note that the comment section isn't mobile friendly so you'll have to use a personal computer)
1. Leave a comment with your Ravelry ID!
1. Please like the FB page!
2. Leave a comment on the giveaway post (with your Ravelry ID).
3. For an extra entry, feel free to share the post (just let me know you shared it because FB doesn't always notify me of it!).
1. Please follow me on IG!
2. Tag a friend in the comments!
3. For an extra entry, feel free to share the post and tag me under the "Tag People" option (right under where you write the caption). That way I can better keep track of those entries.
And that's it! I'll be announcing/contacting the winners the day of the pattern release!