This is the last pattern release for this month: another one-skein wonder project, but this time it's a shawl! The Puaka Shawlette is a dainty, delicate crescent shawl knit top-down, featuring a textured stockinette body and an intricate lace border. It's certain to be a stunner! I'll be choosing three winners from entries in my Ravelry forum, IG and FB accounts.
How to Enter
On the Ravelry Forum
(Because the mobile version of the blog isn't nice for comments, I'll be moving the blog entries to my Ravelry forum instead!)
1. Please join my Ravelry group!
2. Leave a comment on the giveaway post.
1. Please like the FB page!
2. Leave a comment on the giveaway post (with your Ravelry ID).
3. For an extra entry, feel free to share the post (just let me know you shared it because FB doesn't always notify me of it!).
1. Please follow me on IG!
2. Tag a friend in the comments!
3. For an extra entry, feel free to share the post and tag me under the "Tag People" option (right under where you write the caption). That way I can better keep track of those entries.
And that's it! I'll be announcing/contacting the winners the day of the pattern release!