I hope you have had a wonderful week so far. Mine has been rather busy, setting up test knits, keeping the blog and Aroha Knits Ravelry forum active, and most importantly, making the final edits to this week's pattern release, the Māia Tee!
About the Pattern
- The interesting construction makes for an equally interesting knit.
- Features a unique design that is sure to get rave reviews from your peers!
- It's easy to modify to ensure a great fit!
- The pattern has been test knit in a variety of sizes and body types.
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
- Flattering on many body types.
- Perfect late-summer top with its bold stripes and eccentric mesh.
- Minimal seaming: just a small amount of seaming is required to achieve a nice flare in the hip section. Makes for good practice for first time mattress stitch users! However, instructions are included for a no-seam alternative.
- Available on Ravelry, LoveKnitting and my website for $5.99.
- 10% discount off the pattern on Ravelry through August 28th with the code MAIA10.
Test Knitter FOs
The test knitters for the Maia tee did an absolutely wonderful job! Here are some of the FOs.